Saturday, June 21, 2008

Six Year Old Fun

I am excited today. Our six year old niece is coming to visit (with her parents, of course!) and we are going to have fun.

Little Sarah is a neat kid. She is well, behaved, but not TOO well behaved, if that makes any sense. She does not have so much that she is blase' about small treats and happies. She likes to be read to and loves art projects. In other words, a kid after my own heart! :)

I had a good time at the dollar store today, stocking up on books, puzzles, and art supplies. I have never quite grown up myself, so I get a kick out of looking for things a kid might like. Not to mention things that I will enjoy playing with as well!

So, let the fun and games begin!

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...