Thursday, June 12, 2008

Week One

Well, I have made it through my first week of silence. I think I accidentally forgot and said about 3 words, but other than that, these lips have been sealed.

It has actually not been that bad. I have the internet and I have the ability to express myself pretty effectively in written words. I also have my trusty Magnadoodle (tm) and three white boards of assorted sizes. I have found low odor markers that look like razors with a squeegee on the end for erasing what I have written.

People I meet tell me I must be just bursting to talk, but this is really not the case. I am wanting very much to sing, but not necessarily to talk.

Week one down.

? weeks to go...


1 comment:

SuziQoregon said...

Hang in there, my friend!!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...