Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Vortex


For months, I have seen these captioned cat pictures in my e-mails and on Facebook. But, I never knew where they came from until I read an entry in the blog of a friend's son.

These funny cat pictures come from a place called Lolcats.com After I clicked on the link in Luke's blog I was sucked into an almost all day vortex of looking at sometimes hysterical pictures of not just cats, but dogs, walruses, foxes, and bunnies.

Of course, I had to share the fun, so I started to e-mail pictures to friends. I just could not resist. I was in the grip of the vortex.

I am now on page 151. And the website promises that these pictures go "to infinity and beyond."

Uh oh...


1 comment:

SuziQoregon said...

hee hee - love the GingerFred caption :-)

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...