Thursday, October 09, 2008

SOLD!

This afternoon I finally sold my first little red scooter. I was riding mine in Wal-Mart last week and this lady asked about it. I told her that I had one that was similar at home that I was trying to sell. This lady has rheumatiod arthritis and, like me, can't walk long distances. So, I gave her my phone number and invited her to call me if she decided she wanted to see the scooter.

This afternoon, she and her husband came to take a look. I told her to take it for a test spin in my driveway. This lady was like a kid in a candy store! Pretty soon she had taken it from "turtle" to "rabbit" and was making circles around my yard. It was fun for me just watching her. She called it a "bad boy" and declared that she wanted it!

So, we loaded it into the back of her van and she took off. I was hoping that I could find someone who would really use and enjoy my little red scooter.

I think she will. :)

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...