Sunday, October 12, 2008

49

Yep, today is my birthday. I remember when I thought 49 ws one step away from the crypt. :P

Quite honestly, there was a time when I did not think I would live to see 49. Before I was able to get my illnesses diagnosed and treated, I was a frequent flyer on the ambulance/emergency room circuit. The local ambulance crew could remember the last time and place they had picked me up and ER's in 3 counties knew who I was. :P

So I always take a moment on my birthday to think of sweet Dr. Kliesch (rhymes with fish) and his part in getting me the diagnoses and treatments that allowed me to regain a better quality of life. Not to mention giving me a chance at some more quantity as well!

I woke up on this side of the dirt.

It is a good day!


2 comments:

Eleanor said...

And I'm glad you did!

auntie-c said...

Me, too!

love ya!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...