Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tech Support

When I bought my first computer about 10 years ago, I had no idea that I would someday become the family tech support person. I was the one calling Sharon, Vik, and Chip with my barrage of questions. I never pictured myself actually being able to ANSWER any!

This past couple of weeks I have found myself setting up two new computers and switching another to DSL for friends and relatives. It has actually been fun for the most part, except for the 2 1/2 hour call to AT&T tech support. I like solving problems. The only problem is, I have a hard time giving up until the problems are SOLVED. This can make sleep difficult if potential solutions are rolling around in my brain at bedtime. I am tired.

For the moment, I think I have everyone squared away.

I hope.


1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Old dogs, new tricks!

Love it....

;-)

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...