Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cord Check

Tomorrow I go back to the doc for another check of my vocal cords to see if the nodules have completely healed. I am trying not get too excited. He did not promise me that I would be able to sing in October, but was hopeful. If I am able to sing, there will be some restrictions for a longer period of time.

It has been an interesting time being a "non-singer." At first, the loss of such a large part of my identity scared me. I could not picture being "me" without a voice. But, I have managed and had time to do some other things and found blessings in them as well.

That does not stop me from praying and asking for prayers for the return of my singing voice.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...