Friday, December 12, 2008

Amazed!

As I write this, I am three days post op. I have been out of the hospital since Wednesday and have done so well that I am still amazed.

In the past, most of my surgeries have had complications. Some of these were due to poor hospital care and some just due to anesthesia, luck of the draw, etc. This time, other than the usual difficulty getting my oxygen saturation to proper levels after surgery, I have done well.

I know that all the good thoughts and prayers going up for me have made the difference. As has the excellent care I received from Dr. Petro and the Mississippi Baptist Medical Center nursing staff.

Healing is going to take awhile. I am limited to liquids. I am tired and a bit sore.

But mostly...

Amazed.


1 comment:

Melissa Foster Denney said...

I am SO happy and glad for you. Take care of yourself.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...