Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Diet

Today is week 2 of a mostly liquid diet. I am on it while my stomach heals from being wrapped around my esophagus. I have to admit, it is already getting old.

I am beginning to understand why so many of those commercial liquid diets fail. Yes, you get full, but there is just no satisfaction in the process. I am already looking forward to the day when I get to CHEW something again!

On the bright side, this is one holiday season that won't involve a weight gain!

:)

1 comment:

Melissa Foster Denney said...

Everything has a silver lining! I'm so glad you are doing so well, sans the lack of food.

I hope this procedure works for you.

Take care,

Scoot

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...