Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

OK, I have been tagged 3 times to do this, so I figure I am going to give it a whirl!

1. I was born in Baton Rouge during the LSU football season of 1959, the year of Billy Cannon's big run back against Ole Miss.

2. I grew up on classical music and show tunes and did not listen to pop radio until I was in college.

3. I briefly dated a Druid one summer while working at an amusement park.

4. I got an "F" on my painting
for art class in 8th grade.

5. My original ambition was to be a fashion designer.

6. I played clarinet for 9 years.

7. I was so thin in high school that I was the butt of "skinny jokes."

8. I once owned a dress that was an inch shorter than my hair.

9. My license plate reads: I SING

10. I have sung the National Anthem for the Mississippi Braves baseball team.

11. I have a large collection of Dreamsicle angels.

12. I spent 6 years in therapy.

13. Aside from communion wine, I have only had one alcoholic beverage in my life. A strawberry daquiri when I turned 21.

14. I have made arrangements to donate my body to the University of Mississippi Medical Center when I die.

15. I have been married once, to the same man, for 25 years.

16. I am totally addicted to Scrabble.

17. My favorite piece of music is "The Swan" by Camille Saint-Saens.

18. My favorite sport is figure skating and my favorite skater of all time is Michelle Kwan.

19. I still have part of my comic book collection.

20. I have had the same BFF for almost 27 years.

21. I cannot work a Sudoku.

22. I have the same birthday as a famous tenor.

23. I have 2 left feet, but I am going to be able to dance in Heaven.

24. I don't have binocular vision.

25. I believe in angels.






1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Amen to #21, and almost ditto on #23, since I have a feeling I may wind up on the other shore!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...