Monday, July 27, 2009

Fragile

Whine alert. Ya might wanna skip it. :P

Today has been one of those "fragile" days. I have them every now and again. Weepy for no real reason. And I can't even blame it on menopause! That ship sailed 10 years ago.

I tried all the usual stuff. Counting my blessings. Getting out of the house. Peanut butter. Nothing has worked so far.

Compared to what many of my friends are going through now, my life is paradise. I am not kidding. MG, chronic pain, fatigue, and all, I still have it good. My head knows this.

But sometimes my heart is just sad.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Everyone that I know has an occasional day like that, so this proves just one thing - you are NORMAL!!!

Oh, and one more thing - I love you and I know that you know that this is temporary and that you will feel better.

(((Karen))

Eleanor said...

What SHE said!

I'm averaging 2 of these days a month lately, so I get it.

SuziQoregon said...

yeah - you're definitely not alone in having days like that. Hope today is much better.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...