Monday, September 15, 2008

Christmas Cards

OK, I KNOW it is early to be thinking about this. But, I normally hand make between 50 and 75 Christmas Cards every year, so I have to start now if I am going to get it done. I love sending Christmas cards. They are one of the highlights of my season.

The only problem is, this year, I can't come up with an idea that I like. I have put several things together, but they just don't "do" it for me. I have to wonder if maybe it is time to just find nice, store-bought cards. Or possibly send a Thanksgiving or New Year's card instead. Or, (and I can't imagine doing this) stop sending Christmas cards altogether.

I still have some time to come up with an idea.

But it needs to happen SOON.


1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Wish me a Merry Christmas online -- It's GREEN, and I will feel the love!! I promise.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...