Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally!

Bill and I have been trying for several years to get Sam to let us help her study. Bill has tons of patience when it comes to teaching people. Heck, HE was the one who finally taught ME to drive! And I can make studying almost anything fun, putting things to rhythms and tunes so that they can be remembered more easily.

But Sam had always resisted this until last night. She is failing pre-algebra and finally brought her book up here. Now, I am no math whiz, but I figured I could help her learn her properties. We put these things to a beat and she was hooked. Only time will tell if any of this worked, but it was worth a try.

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

Math. I have a headache.

;-)

If you find "X" please tell her "Y" is looking for her....

Karen :) said...

I know my pre-al teacher would be hooting if she knew I was helping someone with it. It always gave ME a headache!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...