Sunday, September 07, 2008

Trippin'

This is by no means a travelogue, just a ahout out to people who read my blog!

Observations to this point:

Delta rocks. I have had no trouble with accommodations at all thus far.

Powell's is as awesome as everyone says! And having a tall friend willing to reach for books is even more awesome!

Q and the Hubster are adorable together.

~c can REALLY cook!

Jim is the world's greatest sport.

Being "chauffeured" to Canada is the way to go!

~c' & Jim's church rocks and I loved it!

I am tired, but holding up. Can't wait to see Carrie, Darren, and the kids tomorrow in Seattle!




1 comment:

auntie-c said...

It was a joy to have you guys here!

love,
~c

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...