Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall

No, Fall does not officially begin until next Monday. However, Mississippi has been blessed with lovely Fall-like temps for the last few days. Highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's are my idea of bliss.

It has been lovely enough for me and my friend Sam to sit on the front stoop and chat in the afternoons when she gets home from school. Cool enough to open my windows and let in the breeze blow through my house. And when the weather is like this, I feel my best, and that is a treat.

Temperatures are supposed to be on the rise again this weekend, but I have had my respite.

And I am thankful.






No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...