Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hammer Time!


The friend I call CloudSharon just gave me my birthday gift early. She said I might need it before my birthday, which is October 12. I just have to remember not to throw IT at the TV!

I can imagine some of the pictures I am going to stage with my hammer already. I am not going to share these as I want them to be fresh for people as situations arise throughout the rest of football season. You probably know who you are already. ;)

My lovely LSU hammer will make a welcome addition to my LSU beer stein, rug, Tiger ears, T-shirts, hats, and stuffed tigers.

Geaux TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Eleanor said...

Bring it on, baby!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...