Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wrap Up and Outtakes

Our trip went more smoothly than we ever dreamed it would. Except for getting turned around in Seattle trying to return the car and some flight delays, there were no problems. And those were very minor.

Bill got this great pic of Mount Rainier from the plane window on the flight out of Sea-Tac.






There was
a "flamingo moment" in the airport near our departure gate. (Look closely at the top right-hand corner.)








My Mt. Vernon friend had the coolest toenails in town.







And did a dandy "Sampson" impression with the aid of a couple of totem poles.








I saw that my husband's sense of humor is still intact.
(The pseudo-earthquake was not THAT bad!)






And after 25 years, we still want to hold hands.





Priceless.








2 comments:

Casey said...

You are so right that is priceless
save-a-dime.blogspot.com
I just stumble up on your blog.
You and your husband remind me of my husband and myself we still hold hands after 21 years

Karen :) said...

That is wonderful! I hope we are wanting to hold hands for the rest of our lives! :)

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...